That's When I Love You
When Nothing You Do Could Change My Mind



Photobucket
Cassandra


Someone that you might know, I hope.
Well , that girl in the photo is Cassandra Jessica
Existed since 30 September 1996
Not Muslim or Chinese but Pure Filipina
Loves to DANCE HIP HOP ! & plays GUITAR
Had my primary life in Yishun Primary School
Currently studying at Yuying Secondary School (1/4)



MusicPlaylist
MusicPlaylist at MixPod.com
DEARESTS !

My Family???
YPS peepos???
Yuying SS???

Abigail
Adi♥
Afiq
Aisha♥
Aishah♥
Aj♥
Amalina♥
Amanina♥
Arianti♥
Alwie
Amir♥
Amirul
Atikah
Abraham
Andraa♥
April♥
Basheera
Batrisya
BenZ
Charmaine♥
Chen Jie
Cariah♥
Charleene♥
Cami
Camille♥
Chelsea♥
Cheryl♥
Dini
Diyanna♥
Donovan
Drisman
Esther♥
Eswari♥
Elyza
Eunice♥
Earvin
Fadhilah♥
Farah♥
Farhanah♥
Fazillah
Faiz
Hidayah♥
Hadi
Hafiz
Harrison
Haziq
Hazneera♥
Hanna♥
Hairil♥
Hein♥
Henrietta
Hui Yan♥
Iffat
Irwan
Idayu♥
JiaLing
JiaMin♥
JOdy LOVES KEY ! ♥
Joel♥
John♥
Jonathan
Josh♥
Justeene♥
Jolene♥
Klen♥
Khairul♥yps
Lyka♥
Lanksy
Lael
Marion♥
Masagoes♥
Maliah♥
Nor:)♥
Parvathi
Raihan
Raihan
Rauff♥
Ryan
Razaly
Syaszwan♥
Syafilah♥
Suhaizad♥
Syafiee♥
Vanessa
Xu Jing
Ying Shian
Zamin
Zuhairi
Zahir




TAG!



dar-LINKS
Friends from Philippines


♥ Mark Mojica
Yishun Primary School


♥ 6-1'09
♥ 6-2'09
♥ 6-3'09
♥ 6-5'09
♥ Amir
♥ Andraa
♥ April
♥ Arianti
♥ Charleen
♥ Clerna
♥ Danish
♥ Dini
♥ Fadhilah
♥ HARAH
♥ Hidayah
♥ Joaquin
♥ Lansky
♥ Maria
♥ Nadya
♥ Nina
♥ Raihan
♥ Razaly
♥ Shannae
♥ Syaszwan
♥ Yint Niang
♥ Zahir
♥ Zoe

Yuying Secondary School


♥ 1E1'10
♥ 1E2 '10
♥ 1E3'10
♥ Afatin
♥ Afiq
♥ Arif
♥ Cami
♥ Cariah
♥ Chelsea
♥ Cheryl
♥ Esther
♥ Farhanah
♥ Hadi
♥ Harrison
♥ Hanyza
♥ Henrietta
♥ Huda
♥ Hui Yan
♥ Jia Ling
♥ Jia Min
♥ Joel
♥ Leng Woon
♥ Madeline
♥ Maliah
♥ Michelle
♥ Petrina
♥ Putri
♥ Qianah
♥ Say Hui
♥ Sharon
♥ Syafilah
♥ TingLin
♥ YYSS Guitar Ensemble

Layout
Designed by : #Falling-forYOU
Best viewed in Safari

Tuesday, November 9, 2010
ICE SKATING !



Good Morning ! Teehee .

Today is awsome ! I went to Yishun MRT to meet John , Domingo , Josh & Hanna . We were suppose to meet at 1.30 . I reached there first then Domingo . We were waiting for the rest till 2.30 PM ! ISH-.- We saw Hein , Lansky , Bazli , Vivian and Sarah . They were going to Bugis . Then Domingo and I said " How come your mother didn't allow you to go with us but she allowed you to go with them ? " Lansky was so blurred SOTONG !

Well , at 2.30 , John , Josh and Hanna FINALY ARRIVED . Then we met Maliah and Ying Shian at Bishan . Ying Shian didn't come with us exactly . He just went to Paya Lebar and we went to Stadiun(station) .

Then we saw this cool shop that sells all kinds of costumes for Halloween . Josh , John and Domingo tried some on . I wantd to take the photos but the lady stopped me . WALAO EH ! Josh wore the gorillia masked .Then when we were walking , behind the wall , there was this man wearing the Giant Mouse costume . We were kinda freaked out . Hehehe . Then after that we went to the Ice skating ! xD

We spend like $107 ! But it was kinda worth it la . It was TOTALLY FUN ! At first it was kinda hard but when you get used to it , it was quite easy . Hanna couldn't do it herself so I helped her . Then after awhile I let her go and I went by myself . Then we took photos . Maliah , John and Domingo kept on falling . Josh was quite natural la .
Quater of the time , I was holding John's hand and I didn't even realised it . I was like * Oh My God ! What am I doing ?! * But we always do like that even though we were just friends . Its kinda natural . But for other people , they kept on thinking about BGR . After that my mom called and she told me to go to my aunt's place to celebrate her birthday after the skating .
So after finishing the skating , I followed them to KFC . Then I went to Marsiling to go to my aunt's birthday party . There were few people only . Close friends , i think . We took lots and lots of photos The food was great . My sister kept on playing games in the iPad . There was one game . Its about racing . My sister played the game and theiPad was used for the steering wheel . She looked kinda cute 'cause she's like what ? 3 YEARS OLD ONLY ! Then after that we went home .
Well , time to turn in . Goodnights , sweetdreams peepos :)